Christmas Trees

This forum is for people to ask for or make recommendations about craftspeople, tradespeople or other service providers such as snow plow operators or lawn services.

Christmas Trees

Postby curt » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:17 pm

I recommend Sibgo Tree Company. They are out of Colebrook but they sell their trees locally at the Ben Franklin store in Raymond.

I always get a 6 foot wide Fraser fir, and usually they have my tree picked out for me before I arrive. I like supporting a business in the NH North Country.

Article about the proprietor, Mike Godzyk
Curt Springer
curt

Re: Christmas Trees

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

We usually get our tree at Indian Hill Farm on 107A in South Hampton. We like the cut your own experience. It isn't cheap, but we always get a nice tree and it supports a small local farm. This year we got a nice 11-foot Fraser Fir.

http://indianhillfarm.com/index2.html
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Return to Who's Good?