Oil Change / State Inspection

This forum is for people to ask for or make recommendations about craftspeople, tradespeople or other service providers such as snow plow operators or lawn services.

Oil Change / State Inspection

Postby curt » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:35 pm

I rely on the Lube King in Hampstead. They are locally owned, not a chain, use the manufacturer-recommended oil grade, get you in-out quickly, don't try to talk you into buying extra services.
Curt Springer
curt

Postby Wm Hadley » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:44 pm

I do my own regularly scheduled maintenence, but for mechanical difficulties that outstrip my spartan toolbox, I'd recommend Ray at Danville Automotive, or Art at AG's auto on 121A in Sandown. For body work I'd have to say from experience Bump and Grind on 125 in Kingston is good but from reputation I understand Blaney's in N. Danville is good as well.
"It is well for us to look hopefully to the future-
for the shadows bear the promise of a brighter coming day."
Wm Hadley

Postby curt » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 am

Lube King is still locally owned but changed hands over a year ago and now is "Mobil 1 Lube". I would go there again, but they are not quite as efficient and they try to sell you a whole bunch of extra cost items.
Curt Springer
curt

Postby LM » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:04 pm

We usually do our own oil changes, but for the last oil change we went to Hampstead Auto Doctor on Brown Hill Road. They do inspections there as well.
LM

Postby AlfredTwo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:07 pm

I've been going to Earl Sweet in town for inspections and repairs for close to 30 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else. For body work you can't beat Bump & Grind though.
AlfredTwo

Return to Who's Good?