curt

Re: Wanda Cote Indicted by Rockingham Cty Grand Jury

Postby TomBillbroughJr » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

curt wrote:There is no "h" in "exude".

Haha. darn you, printable diploma!
TomBillbroughJr

Postby momof3 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

nice to know this site is so rigged, you got your buddies to go on this site and delete the picture I posted of you but yet you can do the personal attacks on this site of me usising your words like exude and then personally threaten me.
momof3

Postby TomBillbroughJr » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 pm

I don't think you should be censored, but it's not my site and you should know that if you can't behave, you'll get censored. I have never threatened you. To be honest, I rather enjoyed your picture of me. I didn't think your creativity extended beyond your recounts of "events" and "facts".
TomBillbroughJr

Postby AlfredTwo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 am

momof3 wrote:Right Tomjr? Did you go on line and purchase your diploma's??? You were booted from two collegs due to your behavior and addictions and we all know it!

Do you have documentation for this? It is not something I know but perhaps I am not anyone.
AlfredTwo

Postby TomBillbroughJr » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am

AlfredTwo wrote:
momof3 wrote:Right Tomjr? Did you go on line and purchase your diploma's??? You were booted from two collegs due to your behavior and addictions and we all know it!

Do you have documentation for this? It is not something I know but perhaps I am not anyone.

I don't know how she could have documentation for this, being as though not one word of it is true. I had transferred schools when I moved back to NH, but that was because the company I worked for folded- maybe that's what she considers "booting". We've discussed my "addiction problems" on the thread about my campaign with the rest of the gossip about me. We can, if we must, continue this "Hard Copy" story on that thread.
TomBillbroughJr

Postby AlfredTwo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am

TomBillbroughJr wrote:
AlfredTwo wrote:

I don't know how she could have documentation for this, being as though not one word of it is true. I had transferred schools when I moved back to NH, but that was because the company I worked for folded- maybe that's what she considers "booting". We've discussed my "addiction problems" on the thread about my campaign with the rest of the gossip about me. We can, if we must, continue this "Hard Copy" story on that thread.

I tend not to believe things like this without documentation but I also feel that people who make accusations (such as were made here) should be called to provide documentation when things are this serious.
AlfredTwo

Previous

Return to Danville General