Danville ACO

General Forum for Danville Topics

Danville ACO

Postby Sheila » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Here are just a few articles that Danville ACO was involved in.

Danville Fire

If you go to this site you can pull the pictures of this. I got the entire fire dept. these masks Oct. 2005. Again, my Golden Retriever, Spooner is my model.

This was noPortsmouth Herald Local News: Miracle dog run-of-the-mill cat rescue »

Portsmouth Herald Local News: Miracle dog

Danville: Chloe comes home: Lost poodle pup turns up safe » New Hampshire » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Danville animals have a friend indeed » New Hampshire » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Not just dog officers anymore: Animal control calls have increased in scope, volume » New Hampshire » EagleTribune.com, North..

N.H. towns plan for pet-friendly shelters during natural disaster » New Hampshire » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Danville animal control officer gets helpful gift » New Hampshire » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Dog missing from Danville found on the Cape » New Hampshire » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

Enjoy.........

Sheila
Sheila

Re: Danville ACO

Postby ebakenoza » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 pm

busy woman :o
ebakenoza

Re: Danville ACO

Postby TomBillbroughJr » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 pm

According to the Selectmen's minutes, here are the Towns the Danville ACO was compared with in order to deduce her budget. Only two of the Towns that were in this list are from Rockingham county, the rest seem to be chosen at random from across the State.

Nottingham ~ Rockingham
Madison ~ Carroll
Marlborough ~ Cheshire
Freedom ~ Carroll
Henniker ~ Merrimack
Newton ~ Rockingham
Ossipee ~ Carroll
Brookline ~ Hillsborough
Lee ~ Strafford
Ashland ~ Grafton
Barnstead ~ Belnap
Greenville ~ Hillsborough

I could be wrong in thinking this way, but shouldn't the ACO have been compared to town's in Rockingham county in the population tier between 2,000-4,999, similarly to how salaries and wages are decided?
TomBillbroughJr

Return to Danville General