Miserable (removed by moderator) at Town Hall fire ACO after 7 years

General Forum for Danville Topics

Re: Miserable (removed by moderator) at Town Hall fire ACO a

Postby momof3 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Sheila, it is all black in white and public information. As a matter of fact anyone can go to the police department and get copies of the reports that you had filed.

Furthermore I paid over $2,000 for those depositions, they were all done under oath. Depositions are also public information!

What's the matter Sheila, everyone would see the accusations, statements and comments that you stated under oath.

You deserved to be fired and it should have been done immediately after you violating our cival rights but obviously our Police Chief did not fire you because then it would have backed up everything that you had done and why the town was being sued by me.

I wonder how many other homes in Danville and Hampstead areas you entered into illegally?? How many other people had their rights violated???
momof3

Postby Sheila » Mon May 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Keep it up...........you might be spending more of your money...... Sheila
Sheila

Postby momof3 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am

Sounds to me like you are running scared, our Police Chief stood behind you and did nothing after you violated our rights. So bascially certain individuals can harm others and get away with it, right Sheila.

At this time I am sick and tired of you pretending to be some type of hero or god when all you are is a person who just barely finished high school and took a few workshops on how to look out for the welfare of animals.

Food and water goes in one end and bodily waste comes out the other ends and this under oath by you was contested, you stated that I probably and most likely had horse pooped imported in to make it look as if my animals are being fed.

You violated our rights, I have all the documentation and because you and our police department, still to this continue to harass us every time you get. I will now start fighting back publicly.

Anyone out there want to read these depositions and post them for me!!!
momof3

Postby C L » Tue May 03, 2011 7:40 am

momof3 wrote:Come on people get a grip!!! Our former ACO is not a hero, a god, she is not even a nice person. On 5-27 2007 went to see my tenants (tenants who had been asked to vacate the apartment that they lived in or were to be evicted) on an animal complaint of my horses having no food or water but when she arrived it had been noted in her report that the animals had food, water and the stalls had recently been cleaned (confirmed by a police officer) because their was no manure.

This ACO was informed by these tenants that I was on vacation and the horses were being cared for by 3 different people (one in the AM, one at noon and someone else at night) but our former ACO took it upon herself to instead go to my home. This ACO noted in her report that she could hear the dogs barking from within my home and the air conditioners were running.

The ACO then took it upon herself to find an unlocked door and illegally entered into my home without being invited, and of course she stated she was checking up on my animals.

Still being away on vacation this ACO again illegally entered into my home on 5-31-2007, once again stating she was checking up on my animals.

This former ACO even filed a report for each occurrence of illegal entry at an attempt to cover her a**.

Our ACO committed two criminal acts within days of each other. I sent a letter to our local Police Chief requesting that our ACO be charged with illegal breaking and entering into my home on both occasions, therefore causing the rift between the Danville Police Chief and my family. This is what started my lawsuit process against the town of Danville because of course our Police Chief refused to charge a member of his department with committing a crime.

Once again in my possession I have copies the ACO reports noting that no family member was home but she was in my premises and a copy of the letter sent to the Police Chief.

Thank god this former ACO was fired, any other person would have been charged and convicted with violating an illegal search without a warrant!

momof3 wrote:Sheila once again you are an idiot, it is all black in white and public information. As a matter of fact anyone can go to the police department and get copies of the reports that you had filed.

Furthermore I paid over $2,000 for those depositions, they were all done under oath. Depositions are also public information!

What's the matter Sheila, everyone would see the accusations, statements and comments that you stated under oath.

You deserved to be fired and it should have been done immediately after you violating our cival rights but obviously our Police Chief did not fire you because then it would have backed up everything that you had done and why the town was being sued by me.

I wonder how many other homes in Danville and Hampstead areas you entered into illegally?? How many other people had their rights violated???

momof3 wrote:No, Sheila are the liar!!! I have the reports written in your handwriing and filed by you to the Police Chief. Because the Police Chief refused to charge one of his own even though I attempted to push legally created all the havoc and grief that we have gone through.

You violated my entire families cival rights and you put it all in writing. Also do you remember during your deposition that after you accussed me of not feeding my animals. My attorney asked you "then how come their had been poop on the floor" and you then stated something to the effect, " that I (Wanda) probably had it imported in."

Shall we continue embarrassing the Town of Danville's Police Department???

Just wanted to save these quotes before they get edited out.
C L

Postby ebakenoza » Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 am

Mrs. Cote, why don't you make the records available at the Town Hall :?: :?: ,it seems no one here wants to post them for you
ebakenoza

Postby momof3 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 am

So Sheila why don't you tell us all. The information that you had stated in your filed reports after you had been illegally in my home twice was the same information our Police Chief used to present in front of a judge. After this information had been presented to the judge, the Police Chief was then able to execute an official search warrant into my home on 6-27-2007.

Did the Police Chief misunderstand, lie, fabricate, etc all this information just to get the search warrant. Is this what you are saying.

Because please remember in your two illegal searches while I was on vacation, then again on 6-12-2007 you came to my door wanting to do another search while I was present but without a warrant. Even after I told you I had had surgery just the day prior and was not up to having people in my home, you pushed your way past me and came in anyways. Then the offical search warrant on 6-27-2007 was done.

During all these searches no animals were ever removed from my premises, any animal that would have been abused neglected, under fed, etc would have been removed, correct??? As a matter of fact on the 6-27-2007 the SPCA made comments about my ponies being "to fat."

So once again Sheila I am asking you, did the Police Chief misunderstand, lie, fabricate, etc all this information just to get the search warrant. Is this what you are saying.
momof3

Postby Sheila » Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 am

momof3 wrote:So Sheila why don't you tell us all. The information that you had stated in your filed reports after you had been illegally in my home twice was the same information our Police Chief used to present in front of a judge. After this information had been presented to the judge, the Police Chief was then able to execute an official search warrant into my home on 6-27-2007.

Did the Police Chief misunderstand, lie, fabricate, etc all this information just to get the search warrant. Is this what you are saying.

Because please remember in your two illegal searches while I was on vacation, then again on 6-12-2007 you came to my door wanting to do another search while I was present but without a warrant. Even after I told you I had had surgery just the day prior and was not up to having people in my home, you pushed your way past me and came in anyways. Then the offical search warrant on 6-27-2007 was done.

During all these searches no animals were ever removed from my premises, any animal that would have been abused neglected, under fed, etc would have been removed, correct??? As a matter of fact on the 6-27-2007 the SPCA made comments about my ponies being "to fat."

So once again Sheila I am asking you, did the Police Chief misunderstand, lie, fabricate, etc all this information just to get the search warrant. Is this what you are saying.

Thanks CL ........
Sheila

Postby TomBillbroughJr » Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 am

I have screen shots of all the original posts as well.
TomBillbroughJr

Postby Sheila » Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 am

TomBillbroughJr wrote:I have screen shots of all the original posts as well.

Thank you Tom....
Sheila

Postby momof3 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:52 am

By the way Sheila, please please bring me back to court again. There is so much more information in all your reports and depositions that needs to be made public.

Getting you back under oath again is worth all the thousands of dollars that have already been spent by me.
momof3

Postby momof3 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 am

ebakenoza wrote:Mrs. Cote, why don't you make the records available at the Town Hall :?: :?: ,it seems no one here wants to post them for you

I have no problem showing these reports to whom ever wants to see them but due to the fact that I paid a lot of money for them, I will not "just leave them all at the town hall for everyone to see."

There are several individuals within the town, (Sheila being number one) who under the circumstances would love to destroy, misplace or mistakenly lose all my original information. Therefore, this information would either need to be viewed in my presence or posted online.
momof3

Postby TomBillbroughJr » Tue May 03, 2011 9:06 am

Finally! We can get a judge to the bottom of this "mystery animal" situation that the former ACO and current chief "stoned to death"! :roll:

etocc wrote:3 children witnessed the stoning death of an animal, not sure what type of animal it was but the cries of this animal were very loud as it was being slowly killed.

Do why don't you ask our ACO if stoning to death an animal is more humane, why was our police chief there helping to do the deed. Wouldn't shooting the animal be more humane???

Yes, this happened this past summer on Farview and the ACO and police chief know exactly who witnessed them doing the stoning, they turned and looked at the kids watching them.

Due to retaliation tactics that would be brought against the kids and their families by both the ACO and police chief, no names will be mentioned here.etocc
TomBillbroughJr

Postby Sheila » Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 am

momof3 wrote:By the way Sheila, please please bring me back to court again. There is so much more information in all your reports and depositions that needs to be made public.

Getting you back under oath again is worth all the thousands of dollars that have already been spent by me.
Sheila

Postby Sheila » Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 am

momof3 wrote:
ebakenoza wrote:Mrs. Cote, why don't you make the records available at the Town Hall :?: :?: ,it seems no one here wants to post them for you

I have no problem showing these reports to whom ever wants to see them but due to the fact that I paid a lot of money for them, I will not "just leave them all at the town hall for everyone to see."

There are several individuals within the town, (Sheila being number one) who under the circumstances would love to destroy, misplace or mistakenly lose all my original information. Therefore, this information would either need to be viewed in my presence or posted online.
Sheila

Postby Sheila » Tue May 03, 2011 9:17 am

momof3 wrote:Sounds to me like you are running scared, our Police Chief stood behind you and did nothing after you violated our rights. So bascially certain individuals can harm others and get away with it, right Sheila.

At this time I am sick and tired of you pretending to be some type of hero or god when all you are is an uneducated person who just barely finished high school and took a few workshops on how to look out for the welfare of animals.

Food and water goes in one end and bodily waste comes out the other ends and this under oath by you was contested, you stated that I probably and most likely had horse pooped imported in to make it look as if my animals are being fed.

You violated our rights, I have all the documentation and because you and our police department, still to this continue to harass us every time you get. I will now start fighting back publicly.

Anyone out there want to read these depositions and post them for me!!!
Sheila

PreviousNext

Return to Danville General