Sat Police Twitter

General Forum for Danville Topics

Sat Police Twitter

Postby ebakenoza » Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

untimely death on Main St on sat? danville police twitter,any info?
ebakenoza

Re: Sat Police Twitter

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Tue May 31, 2011 12:59 pm

My guess would be accident or suicide.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Postby ebakenoza » Tue May 31, 2011 11:15 pm

guesses aren't info
ebakenoza

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 pm

You could request a copy of the police report.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Postby Rob C » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I know Main Street was closed around 10 PM Sunday night just beyond the school heading north. Don't know why but it sounds like it wasn't related to the untimely death.
Rob C
Rob C

Postby JohnH » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 am

The closure of Main Street was because of a car accident, but it didn't involve any serious injuries. The passing of the Danville resident happened on Friday.

I am not sure how the Police Twitter is updated, but I know that not all calls are entered and some do show up on the wrong day. It could be that they do it when time allows or when they write up their reports.

If you want info I suggest that you do what SBin said and call 382-9403 and ask for the report.
John Hughes
JohnH

Postby ebakenoza » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 am

untimely death probably was Mr Perin,who I believe lived in Main St,he was fairly old tho,
ebakenoza

Postby AlfredTwo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:34 am

That does sound about the time Mr Perin died from what I understand. Natural causes. I think he had lung problems.
AlfredTwo

Return to Danville General