Rep email

General Forum for Danville Topics

Rep email

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Does Betsy Sanders have an email address?
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Re: Rep email

Postby JohnH » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 am

Found on this site http://www.livefreeordiealliance.org/El ... fault.aspx her contact info is:

Office
Statehouse
107 N. Main St.
Concord, N.H. 03301
Phone: 271-3125
Email: mailto:elisabeth.sanders@leg.state.nh.us

Home
61 Beach Plain Road
Danville, NH 03819-3122
Phone: 642-5070
John Hughes
JohnH

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Postby curt » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 pm

My experience with Betsy, who is a friend, is that if you send her an email you should call her at home and ask her to be sure to read it.
Curt Springer
curt

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 pm

I sent an email to both Reps and our Senator. Betsy is the only one I haven't heard back from. I did not call her.

SBinRockrimmon

Return to Danville General