in a word..."Pathetic"

General Forum for Danville Topics

in a word..."Pathetic"

Postby ebakenoza » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:11 pm

It would seem some people who post on this little viewed website think that Danville residents worship the ground they walk on.......Think again.......your egos are clouding your judgement for doing the job that the people of Danville elected you to do.Opinions are a dime a dozen and everyone has one. The townspeople who voted want what they voted for done.Anything else is...in a word.."Pathetic"
ebakenoza

Re: in a word..."Pathetic"

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:16 pm

I can only assume that you are referring to the ACO issue. It would be nice if you could clarify for anyone reading this little viewed website. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, since it is impossible to form and opinion based on the rant you posted.

I give your rant a 2 on a scale of 1-10.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Return to Danville General