New Year observations

General Forum for Timberlane Regional School District (TRSD) Topics

New Year observations

Postby safety frog » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:29 am

First day of school and six forms to read and sign for High school and high school classes. Almost like getting a mortgage.
Dennis F
safety frog

Re: New Year observations

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am

And what happens if you disagree with some of the policies and refuse to sign? Am I incorrect in thinking that public education is required to be provided by law whether the parents sign the forms or not? My wife is not looking forward to the vast difference of my interpretation of common sense and that of the school district. Then again my wife and I are on completely different sides of the isle. My little one had his first half day of kindergarten yesterday. So far so good, we'll see what day two brings. :D
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Return to Timberlane General