Timberlane honored as high school of the year

General Forum for Timberlane Regional School District (TRSD) Topics

Timberlane honored as high school of the year

Postby Rob C » Tue May 13, 2014 11:33 am

What an incredible honor and acknowledgement of all the hard work our administrators, teachers and staff are doing!

Thank you to all of them and thank you to Dr. Metzler. This is just the beginning.

Very proud to be an Owl!

Rob C
Rob C

Re: Timberlane honored as high school of the year

Postby Rob C » Fri May 23, 2014 9:27 am

Letter from the Superintendent to the School Board today.

Dr. Metzler wrote:Good morning! I want to take this opportunity to share with you that I have been receiving congratulations for TRHS being named the High School of the Year from all over New England and beyond on your behalf. The achievement of our High School is something to be very proud of. Your support and leadership has played a major role in everything that we do. Think about our retreat in January of 2013….the focus was clear and the plans were developed. The leadership team at our HS that you helped create, redesign and support took those plans and executed beautifully. Yes, we have more work to do…but rigor, evaluation and accountability is paving the way. The outpour of congratulations and appreciation for TRHS is incredible. I could not be any more proud to be your Superintendent.

Have a great weekend!

Respectfully, Earl

Dr. Earl F. Metzler II
SAU 55
Superintendent of Schools
Serving Timberlane and Hampstead
Phone: (603)-382-6119 Ext. 2217
Fax: (603)-382-3334
Rob C
Rob C

Return to Timberlane General