School's report card.

Postby safety frog » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 pm

SAU report card on web, interesting information

https://public.timberlane.net/sau/trsb/ ... 20Card.pdf
Dennis F
safety frog

Re: School's report card.

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Why can't they just put out an overview of the findings. Looking at all the graphs makes me feel like I'm at one of many budget/sales meetings at work, and just as boring.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Postby safety frog » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 am

Quick read shows there has been improvement in several areas. It also shows an area of improvement is in Math where scores have gone.

And, an opportunity to look at costs with declining enrollment that has been experienced recently, and others say will continue. Good or bad or student to staff ratio is lower than many other schools.
Dennis F
safety frog

Postby Rob C » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:32 pm

SBinRockrimmon wrote:Why can't they just put out an overview of the findings. Looking at all the graphs makes me feel like I'm at one of many budget/sales meetings at work, and just as boring.

We do that at SB meetings. The point of this is to really get into the meat of the numbers and allow everyone to see everything.
Rob C
Rob C

Return to Timberlane General