Body, burned car found in Kingston

General Forum for school (except TRSD) and town issues in Atkinson, Derry, Fremont, Hampstead, Kingston, Newton, Plaistow, and Sandown. Please continue to post TRSD items in "Timberlane General".

Postby safety frog » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 am

http://unionleader.com/article.aspx?art ... 388b44bc23

This area is off the southern end of Frye Road in Danville, which had a rash of late night party's over the summer.
Dennis F
safety frog

Re: Body, burned car found in Kingston

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:30 pm

WMUR reported they expected more to be released on Wednesday. I haven't been able to find any new information. I wonder if any more details will be made public.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Postby LM » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 am

On the WMUR website this morning...

http://www.wmur.com/news/25480270/detail.html

KINGSTON, N.H. -- Investigators have identified the body found in a burned-out car in Kingston this week.

The attorney general's office said the body of Virginia Fairburn, 50, of Amesbury, Mass., was found in a car in the woods off Mill Road on Monday afternoon.

The state fire marshal's office said the cause of the fire is undetermined but most likely accidental.

Investigators said the results of an autopsy conducted Wednesday are still pending.
LM

Postby SBinRockrimmon » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 am

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. - Thomas Jefferson

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. - Benjamin Franklin
SBinRockrimmon

Return to Nearby Towns